Former Players

Teenage striker George Miller, who had a brief loan spell at The NetDec Stadium - scoring on his debut then being injured an and then unavailable due to illness is featuring prominently at League One Bury scoring four times in a dozen first team outings.

Conwy Borough have signed former Witton striker Mark Buchan from Squires Gate.

According to his twitter, Jamie Menagh has called it a day with his playing career - shame great player

Going to work in Spain apparently, offered a job in Marbella.

Tommy Lawton has left Skelmersdale last week only won 3 games all season and former Albion manager Tony Sullivan who was his assistant also left before Saturdays postponed game. Not Ex players I know but you get my drift with Tony being ex manager.UTA

Sorry I meant Tommy Lawson not Lawton. The ā€œRealā€ Lawton was a hero centre forward for Everton after Dixie Dean!!

Jon Dawson is now playing for Rylands FC & former Witton Assistant Manager Steve Hardy (JV era) is now the Manager at Egerton FC.
Both in the Cheshire League.
GE

Glossop North End have signed Jamie Matthews following his release from Hednesford Town.

I would have JD back as a squad player any day of the week. Always gave 100%

Totally Agree Jon Dawson would be great to have in the squad and would be great cover for Matty Devine or indeed left side midfield!!

Former Witton star Billy Reeves has gone on loan from Port Vale to Stafford.

Darryhl Mason has joined Ramsbottom United.

Scored on his debut this afternoon in Ramsbottomā€™s 2-0 win.

Former Witton Albion Goalkeeper and one-time boxer Joey Paladino, has been named as the new manager of Pilkington FC Ladies.

David McPherson has signed for Alsager Town in the NWCFL. Macca, signed by ATFC on a Youth contract, will endeavour to use his extra pace to push them up the table. He has signed now as he hopes to play all season (well, till May anyway).

GE (canā€™t decide which cheek to have my tongue - behave!)

rumour on facebook that Jamie Menagh has signed for Marine ? so much for Spain lol !

Marine have also signed former Witton midfielder Michael Brewster from Shaw Lane AFC.

Former Witton forward Scott Bakkor has joined Warrington Town from Colwyn Bay.

Former (and current) Albion players on the scoreboards this week in the NWCFL - Leigh Skellern (Eccleshall FC), John Main (Irlam FC), Jamie Hinchliffe (Stockport Town FC), Carl Peers & Cam Dalton (Bootle FC), Ashley Stott (Daisy Hill FC), Christian Smith (Barnton FC).

GE

Three former Witton midfielders in the news recently. Billy Reeves has agreed a one year extension at relegated Port Vale. Sam Hughes has been offered a new deal with Chester FC after they rejected bids for him in the Transfer window. Tom Schofield is to leave Colwyn Bay.

Central defender Ryan Ellison who had a loan spell at The NetDec Stadium, has been released by Stockport County.