Former Players

See that Proffitt and Whittaker scored for Kidsgrove in their 2-0 win at Warrington.
Connors was sent off for two yellows in Bradfords FA cup exit.

Alsager not Kidsgrove?

Yep quite right Alsager, its near Kidsgrove though :stuck_out_tongue:

News of two former players with great personalities.

Noticed that in the Ryman League Canvey Island were furious that bury Town’s goalkeeper - DEAN GREYGOOSE - was only cautioned for handling outside the box.

I also spotted that STEVE MALLISON was on the score sheet for Linotype/Cheadle Heath Nomads last week.

I noticed that the non-league paper reported that "CHRIS GAGHAN misjudged a high ball" for the first goal conceeded by BPA on saturday…

more like "Chris Gaghan didn’t bother to jump as he was too short to reach the ball"

Just in case people didnt know Gary Furnival is at Stalybridge Celtic and Ian Latham is at Leigh RMI.

Leek Town Manager Paul Moore has given Prescot Cables 7 days notice, for former Albion striker Carl Rendell.

Ex-Albion striker Mike Moseley got a round in for 5 cold and wet Witton fans at Curzon-Ashton last night.

Do you mean MM hit the bar last night - he’s used to hitting the post :cry:

Very quick Graham!!
Steve Connors got a player sent off, Chris Gaghan created BPA’s goal, and in total there were 9 ex Witton players there with Bradford - 6 starting.
If MM had scored last night he would of apparently equalled a BPA record for scoring in consecutive matches that has stood since 1908. He did get the ball in the net, but it was ruled out for a foul on the keeper.

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/sport/northwichvictoria/news/display.var.1853257.0.maamria_makes_deadline_day_swoop.php

Judas.

He looked a decent prospect, but not sure if he will be able to solve their goalscoring problems, if you had a choice at the start of the season who we sign, Farquarson or Warlow? I know wich one I would have gone for.

Alex Kevan has been confirmed as the new manager of Principality Welsh Premier club Llangefni Town, succeeding Adie Jones, who was sacked last week. Remember Alex’s "silky skills and fatastic work rate" in midfield for us.
Also noticeable that after a great start Proffitt is not scoring for Alsager so is he injured? Also noticed that Ryan Baker is playing for Alsager along with Dave Whittaker who scored a hat trick on Saturday at Brigg!! So we could have another Albion apart from Bradford to go at!!

Proffitt not injured, he played in Alsagers drubbing against Nantwich over Xmas. Att 650.

Proffit scored twice for Alsager on Saturday, in a three nil win, Whittaker got the third, Whittaker is their top goalscorer with 16 :o.
Ryan Baker has just signed for Kidsgrove.

I’d love to still have the Dozzler now for a bit of cover.

Decent impact player, and cult hero!!

Watch this space…

Are you deliberately teasing us GE?? As in "they may one day play for witton again but who knows when it will be…??

Or is there something written/unwritten that implies that both the Dozzler and TS will re-join the albion in the future? ??? ???