Former Players

Former Witton loanee Owen Dale has been recalled by Crewe Alexandra from his loan spell at Altrincham.

Bradley Bauress scored from 30 yards to earn Southport a replay in their Emirates FA Challenge Cup Second Round tie at Tranmere Rovers on Sunday.

Just watched Brads goal on the BBC app, an absolute belter!

Liam Goulding made his debut for Ashton United on Tuesday night in their home defeat to Alfreton Town following his loan move from Altrincham.

Former Albion (amongst others) winger Adam Morning, has been appointed manager of Padiham FC.

Runcorn Town have signed former Witton striker Shaun Tuck.

Bradley Bauress scored twice as Southport thrashed Leamington 5-1.

Owen Dale scored Crewe Alexandra’s goal in midweek as they were knocked out of the Cheshire Senior Cup by Nantwich Town at Gresty Road.

Rangers have signed former Albion Goalkeeper Andy Firth on an 18 month contract from Barrow.

It’s on sky sports news. Just a shame it doesn’t mention his time at Witton.

Former Witton striker Mark Buchan is one of nine players to have left Kendal Town.

Could do worse than Mark Buchan now given what we have and a great lad as well !

Mark was very underrated and under-used in his previous spell here IMO. He always gave everything when he had the chance to play and scored goals. I’d love to see him back here but that’s for other people to decide.

I reckon he’d jump at the chance to play in the Premier division again.

Former Witton loanee George Miller who had loan spells at Bury & Bradford City whilst at Middlesbrough, has now signed for Barnsley on a permanent deal but will complete his loan at Bradford City before joining up with the South Yorkshire club for next season.

George Miller: Bradford City loanee wins EFL Young Player of Month award for December - BBC Sport

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47089001

Former Witton striker Mark Buchan has rejoined Evo-Stik Premier Division Bamber Bridge after leaving Kendal Town.

Former Albion midfielder Ashley Dunn is currently playing for Murray United in the Australian League.

See Ben Harrison on TV this morning, showing off the new Altrincham kit.

I saw it on television the other night when they were talking about it. I think it was James Jones who was modelling it that night but apparently, it’s a one-off for one game only.