Former Players

Atherton Collieries have signed midfielder Oliver Putnam.

Accrington Stanley have sacked manager John Coleman and his assistant Jimmy Bell.

Burscough have signed winger MJ Monaghan.

Hednesford Town, Witton’s opponents on Saturday have announced the signing of former Albion midfielder Junior Brown.

Former Albion striker Will Igoe scored both of Barnton’s goals as the Villagers beat Sandbach United 2-1.

I think he’s been back training and played in the behind closed friendly for Witton, so probably getting some much needed game time. I like him.

I see Will Jones scored for Widnes FC today. Just thought I’d mention it cause it doesn’t happen very often.
GE

1 Like

He doesn’t seem to have played that often this season.

Came on as a sub at half time, which I think is his first appearance since coming on against us on Feb 17th.

Still remember his goal of the season to help us win on a rain-sodden pitch st Alty a few years back.
Think Josh Hancock and Ben were playing for Alty that day.

Prince Haywood is currently playing for Northern Counties Eastern League Premier Division Brigg Town.

Winsford Town beat Middlewich in the Mid-Cheshire District Cup Final this afternoon.

Player-Manager Rob Hopley scored one of the goals.

1 Like

Marine, skippered by Josh Wardle beat City of Liverpool, who had Calvin Hare in goal and Danny Mitchley and JJ on the bench, to win the Liverpool Senior Cup last night.

Congratulations to Holywell Town who were crowned JD Cymru North Division Champions last night.

The Wellmen are captained by one Danny Andrews and will play in the Cymru Premier League next season.

Connah’s Quay Nomads have won the Welsh Cup beating The New Saints 2-1.

Former Albion Goalkeeper Andy Firth was in goal for Connah’s Quay.

National League North Buxton have announced the signing of former Albion midfielder Callum Leigh after he left Bamber Bridge.

Alfreton Town have announced the signing of central defender Adam Anson from Southport.

1 Like

Luke Offord who had a loan spell at Witton is to join Milton Keynes Dons after seventeen years at Crewe Alexandra.

Colne have appointed former Warrington Town & Glossop North End boss Stuart Mellish as their new manager.

Vauxhall Motors have signed winger Jawad Jebrin from City of Liverpool FC.

Isthmian League North Felixstowe & Walton United have signed goalkeeper Harry Wright from Bury.