free to enter competition

PREDICT THE TEAMS <br>A FREE to enter Competition on <br>www.clitheroefc2.co.uk <br>-------------------------------- <br>A question I get a couple of times a week is " Do I know my non-league football?". <br>Here’s a chance to see just how good you really are. <br><br>Taking part will only take about 10 minutes of your time, <br>but your interest in your selected teams will last the whole season and it’s free! <br>Udates every week and the all important, Leader table. <br><br>Full details on <br>www.clitheroefc2.co.uk <br>and <br>Click on Competition. <br>---------------------- <br><br>If your new to the Shawbridge Ground you can view the panoramic view <br>Click on Gound Tour <br>--------------------- <br><br>Interactive Stats of the Unibond League Division One <br>will again be available for this coming season. <br>Go on a play with it. Millions of different statistical views <br>(Currently showing the final table from last season) <br><br>Click on Stats Galore <br>---------------------- <br><br>Finally good luck to you and your respective team for the coming season. <br>(That’s if you not playing Clitheroe FC) <br><br>Cheers Peter <br>www.clitheroefc2.co.uk