Fund Raising

We are running a small fund raiser starting tomorrow at Ilkeston.<br><br>We are running a sweep-stake on which match this season hard-man Benny Phillips succumbs to the elements and swaps his trade-mark shorts for a nice warm pair of track-suit bottoms.<br><br>We are running it as 30 matches left in the season, and it’s ?2 a go (or ?2.50 if you are feeling generous). Money will be split 50/50 between the winner and a donation to the playing budget. Should hopefully work out at ?30 each way (unless the winner is happy to donate more to the club). Remember, every little helps!<br><br>If you would like to have a go, then please see either myself or Greg at tomorrow’s game or on Tuesday.<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Shifted most of them on Saturday, but still have a few dates to pull out of the hat Tuesday night.<br>Will be in the club before the match and behind goal during if anybody is interested.

I will be there on Tuesday, God willing at my age!!! Put me down for a go. I will be in the stand in the first half probably.<br>WHS.

I’ve got home v. Mossley on 14th April next springtime!!!<br>I challenge Benny to prove he’s man enough to last until then!!!

If he manages the whole season all bets are off and the money goes to the team.<br>Apparently we’re in for a cold February though…

Great fund raising effort and a fun one as well. Well done boys [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br><br>

Cheers Chad.<br><br>Give me a few weeks and i’ll dream up something else.