FUNDRAISING

Andy any thoughts on what we discussed a couple of weeks ago? Give me a call

I do have to say again that there have been serious problems with ebay and paypal being infitrated from abroad, Rumania I think it was, so if you do go that way and use paypal be VERY careful.<br>WHS.

Latest Information on the Fund Raising front. To date you have donated/supported/raised a total 0f ?9,336.00 ;D ;D

This is a magnificent effort and thank you all for your support and initiatives thus far. I am convinced that we have all had value for money!

Now for the Bob Geldof in me - Our original target was ?10,000 - BUT because of the need to maintain and improve the standard of squad we need to raise that target to ?10,800. The mathemeticians amongst you will realise that means we need to raise ?1500 between now and the end of the season.

If you can afford to help then NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT please don’t leave it to others. Every penny is vital and appreciated.

Cheers and Thanks Once Again,

Andy, Len and Jim P.

Andy, how about giving VRBC a ring? They seem flush at the moment!

Couldn’t resist sorry!

I presume Len that you are getting the money I give to GE?
WHS.

NO Alan WHS any money given to GE goes to the clubs budget not our fund raising one direct, I did try to tell you this earlier on.
You will either have to tell GE this or give your donations direct to either Andy Chad, Jim Powell or myself
See you Sat

Just to amend this Alan, I have spoke to GE and he will give me the money from you, and you can give it to one of the above in the future, cheers for that Alan, We just wish that more supporters would help in this way as we are now struggling to meet our promise to Jim, It is a simple way for anyone to donate, either a sum for a win or for each goal scored
Thanks again Alan

Have just spoken to Len & am transferring it on Saturday.

GE

Does that mean the figure for the amount raised will now need amending??

No Robbo it doesn’t count until I receive it, by the way it is ?30??

I have offered before but if anyone is unsure who Chad/Len/Andy are then they are more than welcome to hand it in to me at the shop and I will ensure it finds its way to one of the 3 wise men.
(a couple have already doen this so many thanks)

Hi Len, the Otley Reds will donate ?1 per goal for this season. See you Saturday with a cheque.

Much obliged Eddie, you have started the ball rolling again, thanks for that
Any more takers out there ???

Len, after Saturday it will be ?40 as I will give ?5 for the win and ?5 to watch the supporters game.
WHS.

Will be Selling 8 Envelopes with the names of the F.A.Cup Quarter Finalists in

?25 Each - ?100 to the Winner, ?100 to the fund.

See me tomorrow or send me a msg if you are interested.

I will pay my ?5 win, lose or draw from now on. Mind you, I expect it will make no real difference, we always win!!!
WHS.

To bring everyone up to date with the fundraising situation. [b]YOU [b]have raised/contributed in excess of £11,000 so far this season. ;D

Once again a huge thank you to all those people who have helped large or small. It has been a fantastic effort.

It means that in addition to the weekly budget contribution we are supporting JV in other areas, such as player retention.

[b][/b][/b][/b]

If help is needed on the gate on Tuesday night and hopefully on Saturday I am available if asked. If there is anything else I can do just ask, if I can I will. Don’t ask for money, the wife is fuming that I have spent money on Witton and not on new shoes for her, she is barefoot at the moment!!!
WHS.

On the subject of Funraising, the next Sportsmans Dinner will be held in the Club on Friday 21st September 2007, the guest speaker will be Barry Fry and the comedian will be Jimmy Carol. Lets get the season underway with a full house.

Tickets will be £30 each or £300 for a table, back at the Club this time hopefully we can get some tables sold by supporters, we want 20 tables on the night.

Good revenue for the Club and bar profits as well. Please contact either myself, Mark Bailey or any of the Directors.