funniest thing seen at witton game ?

whats the funniest thing that youve seen at a witton game? for me its got to be the time when the witton keeper threw the ball into his own net,at the central ground. i think his name is mike sherlock. i remember the manager joking after the game, he said it was the first time that witton had been thrown out of a cup compition!!! [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif]

what about Cock in a frock anyone remember him/her [smiley=cheezy.gif]

[smiley=banane.gif] First season at Wincham Park, when the newly laid pitch wasn’t much good.<br><br>A big hoof iup n the air from the home keeper (think it was Keith Mason) and down came the ball in the middle of the park. Splat! It didn’t even bounce!

Sorry 'bout this Brian, but it’s got to be the Woodley incident.<br><br>Not funny at the time for anyone but looking back at the footage … ;D ;D<br><br>Priceless

Mike, me and my mates sat behind cock in a frock coming back wycombe(fat92) still having nightmares and fits of giggles.

I remember andy gayle(worst cf in clubs history) running along side an opposing fullback after the ball had gone out for a goalkick. Behind the refs back he smacked him one good and proper. Not one of the officials saw it and he got away with it. It was probably the best thing he did in a witton shirt.

just remembered another funny story from the central ground. i can`t remember who we played on the day. i can just remember that the linesman was having a very bad game (some things never change!) i remember seeing this little old man with a walking stick in one hand, and a cup of tea in the other hand. suddenly he threw his cup of tea over the linesman !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D some years later i bumped into the old man in a local pub, i asked him if he was the bloke who threw the cup of tea over the linesman ? he burst out laughing and said he bloody deserved it ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

just rememberd another one! i think it was the last game at the central ground? as usual the ref was having a bad game,just after the ref had made another bad decision the tannoy announcer at the time (who i wont name) turned his microphone on and told the ref that he was a joke!!! this was then followed by the witton boared running up through the stand towards the then announcer. once there the microphone was snatched out off the announcers hand and turned off!!! i remember thinking at the time that it was good to see the boared getting off their arse`s ;D ;D ;D ;D

funniest thing seen at witton game? well, some years ago as heavy fog descended the ref called the match off. all the players left the field except for the visiting team [I forget the name] goalkeeper still standing in front of his goal waiting for the match to start !! it made the tabloids.<br> meanwhile woodley incidence [not funny then and sorry Pritch ] remains high in chart. ;D

Not the funniest thing I’ve ever seen at Witton more like the funniest thing I’ve heard was when The Gary Davies show used to have a most embarassing moment slot on his radio show and he did the famous tale of a certain Witton supporter who had gone out one night and got lucky with a certain redhead, only to find out during the throws of passion that it was a man!!! well done to the superb tanoy announcer at the time who managed to get hold of a copy of the show and played it for everyone at the next home game, I won’t let the cat out of the bag as to which supporter it was because I believe his nightmares have only just stopped, I’ll let you DRAW your own conclusions!!! :smiley: ;D

em who could that be ? ??? ??? ok it was me. it looked like a girl to me at the time. i thoought i`d heard the last of this :o i onll danced with it ! mellor will love this one :smiley: thanks maddie :-[

sorry about the rubbish spelling i couldn`t stop laughing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D