Gateshead OFF

Just had a call from GE - game is off - waterlogged pitch.

what a great midweek trip to look forward too…

Well seeing that the Gateshead game is off, let’s have as many as possible down to Wincham Park to watch the reserves play league leaders Middlewich, with a 3pm kick off, It only cost ?3 and you get a free raffle ticket for a bottle of wine.<br>This is your chance to see how much the reserves have improved and they would really appreciate as much support as possible for this their most important game of the season [smiley=banane.gif]<br>See you there, Len<br>The bar and tea hut are open [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Midweek now that’ll be good and I expect we still got o Ashton on a saturday!<br><br>I’ve just posted those exact details on the home page Len as well.

With the first team game off why not play the first team in this fixture?

Was just thinking that myself actually!<br>

If i was a betting man i would say the league will re arrange this game for around April 18th looking at the fixtures of both clubs. If so we will face gateshead away followed by North Ferriby away!!!

We want to give Middlewich a game Pritch

On a seperate note has anyone got a spare senior cup final programme as unfortunately we never got any! Drop me a pm if you do, thanks.

Gateshead v Witton Albion rescheduled for Wednesday 19 April 2006.<br><br>GE<br>

May I just thank whoever it is who posts the scores as they happen on the website.<br>WHS

We want to give Middlewich a game Pritch.<br><br><br>Oh well never mind