Gateshead vs Witton

Not much more to add to the comments above other than the passing and link up play was generally poor and the finishing was awful. Shots that were on target were back-passes to the keeper and any chance of scoring from long balls lobbed in to the box were soon quelled by their 6ft+ centre backs yet we did’nt have a plan B and throughout the game we were inaffectual and predictable.<br>To be honest I was surprised at the poor performance as I was expecting players to raise their game for the new manager.That added to Gateshead’s poor form and league position should have meant getting some sort of result from the International Stadium alas not to be.<br>At least now Gary F has seen Witton at their worst and can do something about.The look on his face when he walked off at half-time and his body language during the match e.g. head in hands, suggests changes are on there way.

Dreadful result and performance by the sounds of it. Once again we’ve been beaten by the leagues bottom club and are now only 5 points from 6th from bottom. Tuesday is a must win game otherwise we can forget the playoffs,the new manger has alot to do but I fear the worst. GF- how long at WP!!!