Halloween Disco Saturday 31st October

The Dev Fund are organising a Halloween “Fancy Dress” Disco at the Social Club, All welcome,brings the kids,your own preferably,or as its Halloween you could even bring a Northwicher! :woohoo: You dont have to dress up, although im getting used to it!Just turn up ,the Club needs your support and every penny made goes to the Fighting Fund.Tickets are only £3.50 or £4.0 on the door, ,starts around 7.30ish with a late bar, contact any of the usual suspects for Tickets or further info.

jap wrote:

Ok Jim, I’ll get loads of bandages and come as a wheeling disaster.

Advert up on the homepage of the official website now!!!

There is plenty of notice for this one so make sure you get your tickets in advance and let’s have a great night at the social club. Not only does attending support the club but these events are always great fun (if only to see Eli’s dance moves)!

There are only a couple of home games before this event at the end of the month so please get your tickets early. Those going to away games will see the guys there or just post on this thread and someone will contact you.

Gutted, Chubby Brown will be in Spain!

Just getting use to it.Who are you kidding Foo Foo Powell

Could this be put on Facebook, within the events section?

Sorry, I will be in Paris visiting the grandson. I could have come just as I am according to the wife!!
WHS.