Help Needed

Hi all,

This week we have 3 matches on at the stadium (Witton on Tuesday and Thursday and Vics Wednesday) and we really need some help with the cleaning of the changing rooms. We are sadly lacking in volunteers at the club and there is only so much that myself and the Spruce chaps can do when it comes to keeping on top of the changing rooms. Is there anyone who can spare a few hours this week to help out at all? Any help will be greatly appreciated. We are desperate.
Many thanks
Jo

Is Wednesday any good Jo ?

Hi Vijay, Are you able to do Wednesday if Colin covers Thursday? Wednesday is the crucial day that we need covering. If so Katy will be at the club from 2pm so she can open up. Can you let me know? Thanks so much, to both you and Colin. The last game on Thursday night I will do them with Alan and James. xxxx

The “Unsung” Heroes. What are the names of all these helpers, I need to put them prominently in the book.
WHS.

Sadly it is always the same people all the time who do all the work and help out. It saddens me that people will not muck in and give an hour to help, especially as it was a one off request and not asking for it to be covered regularly. Big thanks to Vijay who is covering Wednesday and Colin Jump who is covering Thursday afternoon. I will resume cleaning them Thursday night after the game. I just couldn’t do each day due to current health issues and 5am starts.

I will give you a hand tonight ,if you want ! what time do you want me to be there ???

hiya, sorry only just seen this. Thanks for the offer. Tuesday would have been after the game so 10pm but I kindly got help from Vijay on Wednesday morning. Colin covered Thursday and I did the home changing rooms last night. I only did the home ones though as people who said they were going to help me were drinking in the club so I went home!

I wont be doing the changing rooms next season so if anyone would like to help out from then I think it will be appreciated.

Come on you fit lads and lasses, surely you can help out occasionally?
WHS.