Help required from any Witton statisticians

I would be obliged if any Witton supporter could provide me with any information regarding Graham Heathcote’s appearances for Witton Albion circa 1985/86.<br><br>Does anyone know what was his last game for Witton?<br><br>Many thanks, in anticipation.

Happy to oblige - Love your "handle" btw<br><br>GRAHAM HEATHCOTE<br>MIDFIELDER + Asst Manager <br>BORN Salford 3/8/54<br>DEBUT 24/8/85 v Gateshead(h) FINALE 30/4/86 v Chorley (LFT Final)<br>APPEARANCES - League 37+1 Cup 18 TOTAL = 56<br>GOALS League 11 Cup 4 TOTAL = 15<br>FORMER CLUBS Altrincham, Northwich V., Southport, Altrincham<br>LATER CLUBS Runcorn, Winsford (Manager), Barrow (Manager), Altrincham + Coach, Manager + Secretary<br><br>

CHAD,<br><br>Huge thanks for your extremely prompt and informative response.<br><br>I’m actually an Altrincham supporter, so I was trying to devise a name that paid tribute to a player who had graced both Moss Lane and the Central Ground…hence the mercurial Dave Carrick!<br>It was either him or centre forward Tommy Smith!<br><br>If you do know of anyone who has a spare copy of the programme for the 1986 LFT Final against Chorley, then please let me know.<br>Incidentally, who won that match?<br><br>Give my regards to ‘Alty reject’ Mark Harris and good luck for promotion this season.<br><br>Barry.

Cheers Barry. Happy to oblige.<br><br>The match played at Deepdale, Preston finished 1-1 aet with Witton winning 6-5 on penalties - needless to say Graham converted his, against Ian Senior.<br><br>Will try and locate you a programme and send you a personal message accordingly.<br><br>

CHAD,<br><br>Thanks once again for your response.<br><br>Fancy Mr Heathcote scoring from a penalty then?!<br><br>In all my years of watching Altrincham, I only ever saw him miss one…and it would have to be against bloody Vics at The Drill Field, wouldn’t it!<br><br>Anyhow, if you could locate that programme, I would be extremely grateful.<br><br>I hope to hear from you.<br><br>Whatever happened to Dean Pritchard?!<br><br>Regards.<br><br>Barry.

Believe it or not I met up with Deano at Malaga Airport last year and we ended up sitting on adjacent rows in the plane. He was asking about Brendan Burke and wanted his telephone number. - So another Albion & Alty connection. From what he said thought we might have seen him at an Albion game in West Yorkshire but if he’s been to one then I haven’t seen or even heard he was.