Hey!

Would you guys be able to host a game sometime soon? We (AFC Chorley) would possibly be interested through the summer!

There we are.We already have Witton, Runcorn and V**s supporters teams now Chorley.
I can see a summer tournament coming !

That would be awesome! My team is full of young 'uns. We have played 3 games, lost 3, conceeded over 20 goals and scored 3 (5 if you include the own goals)!.. If a summer tournament could get arranged that would be pretty good. Maybe throw in a registration fee and have a trophy for the winner?

I’m free throughout the most of summer, apart from holidays and then pre-season!

Anyway, maybe i’ll leave it with you guys? If you need to email me then please feel free… juechorleyfc@hotmail.com

" We have played 3 games, lost 3, conceeded over 20 goals "

The first team could maybe beat them ? :wink:

Eli are you sure the way we are defending it could be a high scoring draw at best !! :laugh:

Let me emphasise the fact we have played no one at our age. The oldest is 27ish and he’s in goal! the youngest is 16 and the average age is 17 (When removing the outliers).

We played a practise game last Thursday as part of our training, i’m not sure who the other team was… But we drew 2-2. So we can play some decent football.

Who scored the 2 goals - Steve Foster ?