Home games remaining

Well i’m bored and i thought i would start this… Guess how many games league and cup (no friendlies) from now until whenever in the future we move, merge or fold are left to be played at Wincham Park.<br><br>My guess is 61

strange one pritch - i reckon your guess takes us to the end of next season - do you know something we don’t?

61 is a low number if you ask me and as above it sounds like you know something we dont<br><br>I would hope a hell of alot more than 61

Ed you’ve fallen into the trap - Pritch has worked it out to the end of the 2007/2008 season - clue being HOME matches!!

Is this so we know how many pies to order (i.e. if we order in bulk we get a discount??)<br><br> :smiley: :smiley:

38 games to go

I’l go with pritch,reckon 60-65 and then we take over Victoria Stadium!!! ;D

Why would Witton want to move to Stoke???

What? Talking about NVFC2004 stadium.Isn’t that the name for it?

Sarcasm is obviously dead on you V! [smiley=dunno.gif]

Ill go with 60, enough time to sell our ground and complete negotiations with MC , not an ideal location but financially good, buy it for about ?1.5m, plus a few tins of red paint ? then ?3/4 million in the bank and a long term lease deal to NVFC

Will we still have a Board of Directors by then?

i carnt see the big mr C selling it for one an a half million, when he as already spent three an a half million on it already [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif]<br><br>cj, didnt we learn anything about the arrogant B from across the moat, the last time we pulled them out of the sh#t, st#ff them this time. [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]<br>let them go to winsford.<br><br><br><br>

I wasnt being benevolent Tone, I was thinking of the extra cash for witton and how slowly but surely it would drive them mad to be paying us long term ? chinese torture ? ;D

i see your point colin, but i still say st#ff them.<br><br><br>Will we still have a Board of Directors by then?<br>very constuctive mr sproston. care to explain.

Three have gone in the past six months, myself included, Mike Worthington will need some help.