I hope your ready.... (WSFC)

To deal with our pace…<br><br>Cos if your not …<br><br>We’ll be marching into the next round of the trophy without any probs…<br><br>RMI…Marine…Whitby…Moor Green…and oh, yes…Witton Albion.<br><br>(oh and you’ll probably blame the pitch after our 2nd goal flies in)<br><br>WSFC forever.

God not another big mouth shouting off on here.<br>Only we have had them from Vauxhall and oh we beat them and Farsley and god did we nearly have them when we out played them for 2 games and now a who Woodley fan comes on and sprouts off about their wins.<br>And for the pitch come on we thought we had got rid of them 20 odd years ago but oh no Woodley cheating again. <br>Oh well Pelzer7 see you on the 16th and see your 30 odd other fans because you dont get much do you.<br> [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=nono.gif] [smiley=nono.gif] [smiley=nono.gif] [smiley=nono.gif] :-X :-X :-X :-X

vauxhall and farsley?..ohh impressive!<br><br>only meant to be friendly banter - but you went and hit that raw nerve about how many fans we get!<br><br>of course you’d rather have more fans than win the game i presume.<br><br>and finally - this is a forum open to all - am i stepping on your little internet toes?<br><br>get a life - but as for rest - hope you all enjoy the day (all few thousand of you?)

Only meant as friendly banter back but if that all it took god will bring bring u a bottle of pop and compare u to that. hehehehe

Sit Down!

Haha i think all woodley supporters will have a big surprise when the yellow army marches in to their ground!! Come on Witton!! ;D [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Hope they keep their clothes on this time and they keep "Robin Hood" firmly locked up!!<br>WHS

Yep i think we’re ready!