Ideas

Just a couple more suggestions on the commercial front has anyone thought about having a newsletter that could carry company logo’s etc that could be e-mailed out?

Also as regards player sponsorship would these not be more appealing for business’s if we could continually expose them to our audience in terms of annoucing the company and who they sponsor over the tannoy for every game during the team line up, when a play scores etc

for example

"Number 1, John Kennedy sponsored by Jack Richardson
Number 2, Cavell Coo sponsored by Thinkprint etc etc"

Or "Goal on 35 mins sponsored by Brunner Mond, number 9 Adam Warlow!!!"

We could then charge a bit more for this area of sponsorship and players like Adam Warlow, Mark Peers will be more expensive than say John Kennedy as they will score more goals thus meaning more exposure for that particular company.

It would also open up another area of sponsorship such as sponsored half time, sponsored subs etc for very little out put on our part.

Work Party are on the case.thanks for your suggestion Nick. Wayne Peach

I noticed last night that Buxton have their Golden Goal sponsored!

“And tonight’s Golden Goal, sponsored by Joe Bloggs Ltd, was 61 minutes”

I wonder if that’s something we could do? A nominal fee gets sponsorship of the Golden Goal, the Predictions, etc etc.

Worth Looking at Robbo, like I said at the info meeting if anyone wants to put their name next to anything I will do it!

Just a thought but why don’t we look at getting setanta in the social club, with them having the England away games it could bring a few people in?