Ilkeston Town v Witton Albion

Witton team:<br><br>Paxton, Hockenhull, Brownhill, Pritchard, Hughes, Whalley, Connors, Mark Jones, Moseley, Whittaker, Peers.<br><br>Subs: Bailey, Ness, Tulloch.

Latest Score: ILKESTON TOWN 1 WITTON ALBION 0.<br><br>Goal came following a Witton free kick.

Latest Score: ILKESTON TOWN 1 WITTON ALBION 0.<br><br>Liam Brownhill missed a penalty.

Half Time Score: ILKESTON TOWN 1 WITTON ALBION 0.

Latest Score: ILKESTON TOWN 2 WITTON ALBION 0.

Full Time Score: ILKESTON TOWN 2 WITTON ALBION 0.

oh well heres to another year in the unibond!

::slight_smile:

Well done to the team and management tho they gave it a good go and the future looks good!<br><br>"Who needs Mariniho we’ve got Jim Vinceo, Who needs Mariniho we’ve got Jim Vinceo!" [smiley=banane.gif] 8) :smiley: ;D :slight_smile:

An excellent effort boys but the run in has just been too much to cope with in such a short space of time.

The scoreline does not reflect the game. We played very well and the players are to be commended for their 100% effort again. The ball was just not going to go in tonight I’m afraid.<br>Liam’s penalty miss was a blow - Mike Moseley put the ball in the net as the referee blew for the penalty but was offside anyway. <br>MOM Mark Peers.<br><br>Pritch’s 500th game wasn’t the result he wanted.<br><br>GE<br>

It’s not over till the fat lady sings.<br> Semper Optimus. ;D

Quite agree V!<br><br>I hope the players haven’t given up. What a massive game Saturday.<br><br>Lots of ifs, but if we win at Ferriby, they have to play Leek and Telford away - even if they win one of them (which could be tough unless their opponents are de-mob happy), we would have the small matter of winning our remaining games to squeeze home.<br><br>So, the players are obviously putting everything into it - why don’t the fans back their committment and stay optimistic.<br><br>Let’s be ‘avin’ you!<br><br><br>

One for you stattos - How many penalties have we missed this season and who missed them?

Blame it all on Duncan Bayley for his failure to manage the League properly, the man should go!

I’m feeling a theme Rob!!!

Not much to add - but a superb performance, which team continued to bomb forward in the 92nd minute?<br>Us (well they did aswell but you get my point).<br><br>2-0 not a fair reflection, fantastic effort by the players it just wasn’t to be on the night.<br><br>Well done to Brian on 500 games, just a shame it had to be that one.

Two games in two days is a hell of a lot to ask from the players espicially with there jobs as well. Ilkeston will have been reasonably well rested as well.