Ilkeston vs Witton

I dont think Gaghans level has ever dropped, its just the fact that he has either been on the bench or not at all ::).We saw him for the first few games of the season putting in great performances and regularly getting MOM and then Jim seems to have favoured Peers instead of Gaghan [smiley=dunno.gif]

Anyone know how Kennedy is?<br>WHS

Thought the referee was poor. He managed to give the home side some key decisions and it never balanced out during the game.<br><br>The team performance was good, especially in the second half protecting SC. Its a shame we didn’t get the goal we deserved to take all 3 points. Ultimately I think the injury to JK cost us the win as we didn’t push on as much as we probably would have. But no complaints the guys were all excellent.<br><br>Roll on Fleetwood and a repeat of the FAT result please!!<br><br>

Don’t think you can argue with Peers getting the nod, he’s been the best of the 3 wingers for most of the season - as his goal tally shows.<br>CG lost his place when Whalley came back from suspension, but he was a bit off the pace at Grantham which is when he seemed to lose his place in the side. I don’t think he’s been given a fair chance to win it back though - with Frost preferred as a winger in some games.<br>Will be good to see Chris get a decent run out now though.