Internet Problems

Apologies for those who couldn’t get on the internet all weekend. I have been away and so now my e-mail is full of messages of complaint.<br><br>This is what happens when people mess around with the website and change it without checking with me or Neil that it is ok.<br><br>Unfortunately I’m not around for much longer to be able to fix these problems and so if anyone wants to take the job on, please let me know.

debs on a serious point what does your job entitle? upmost respect to you and neil and the rest of the people who update these sites as much as they can you are a big help to witton albion and its following and now the time has come where your own time is needed for yous. i hear your moveing away and good luck. i may be doing the same. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] :wink: :frowning: :o ??? :-/

Unfortunately I’m not around for much longer<br><br><br> [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

[quote]Unfortunately I’m not around for much longer

[smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif][/quote]<br><br>That’s not very nice Daddy!!!<br>

Hope you are noy going so far away that you cannot support the Club on match days, we need all the support we can get!!!<br>WHS

[quote]Hope you are noy going so far away that you cannot support the Club on match days, we need all the support we can get!!!
WHS[/quote]<br><br>Well, it’s too far to be popping back for every match.<br><br> :o

part timer!

Well, it’s too far to be popping back for every match. <br> <br>gets better and better. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br>