Jim Vince and the lads!!

I would like to wish Jim and the lads all the best tomorrow at Harrogate, I feel they can win this one if they are all in the right frame of mind.<br>I really do hope they can pull it off, as I know Jim is committed as anyone can be [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br>This message is from all the players and support team from the reserves [smiley=nono.gif]

Pathetic

not good enough

Comments such as "pathetic" and "not good enough" are a little unfair to Jim Vince.<br>I have doubts about Jim’s ability at this level but it’s not his fault that Witton are in this awful mess.<br>I read in todays Non League Paper that:<br>Former boss Gary Finley quit the Wincham Park hot-seat on Monday after being told there would be substantial budget cuts at the Cheshire club.<br><br>I was being told from the club that budget cuts were untrue. Who’s telling the truth???<br>How could things go so wrong within a week???<br><br>I feel flat after such a promising start. No doubt later in the season we’ll win the local cup again, beating a Vics side full of reserves and believe everything is rosy.<br>Lack of ambition is a term used a lot on our forum.<br>Today, my feeling is stronger than ever that we don’t have any.<br><br> :frowning:

Barney,<br><br>Pathetic statement is re Mellors comments above not Jims perfomance, sorry for any confusion guys

jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way…<br><br>byrne and lally are fucked off…<br><br>and no one else will stay! <br><br>weyyyy! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] ;D [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] ;D