Jim Vince Information Meeting Thurs 17th Aug

Jim Vince is having a pre-season information meeting on Thursday 17th August starting at 7-30pm in the social club<br>Please come along and find out about the squad Jim has selected and any other questions you may have<br>This is the Thursday before our first game at North Ferriby<br>See you all there [smiley=banane.gif]

[color=Red]Just a reminder about Jim’s information meeting this Thursday, now starting at 8pm[/color]<br>Jim as asked me to point out that Benny is away and Jim will have to do the training from 6-30pm til 8pm<br>They will be training at the club and everyone is welcome to watch(no charge)<br>It has been well advertised in the local papers, so you have no excuse this time saying that you weren’t told.<br>Come early to be sure of a seat

Sadly I cannot make the meeting, I have been roped in to play Bowls for Farmers Arms as they are short and I agreed to play when they were stuck. I am also unable to go to North Ferriby as we are having visitors for tea that day and I cannot make the Tuesday night game as I am rehearsing with the MCAOS for their production of Carousel which is on at the Memorial Hall, 9th-14th October, give me a bell if you want tickets!!! <br> Give the lads a cheer for me, hopefully I will make the Saturday game next week. When I retired a couple of years ago I assumed I would have lots of spare time on my hands, now I don’t know how I found time to do a full time job!!!<br>WHS

A good chance the bowls will be off tonight WHS the we can both make the meeting…

Sadly the Bowls was not off and I travelled all the way to Frodsham to get stuffed 21-11, but at least it wasn’t raining!!<br>WHS