JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its probably unusual for Board members to get involved in a debate, I am sorry if Andy C feels we are patronising, but certainly not ment to be.<br><br>Both Mark and I can only say so much, many things discussed around the Boardroom table, must stay in that room, so perhaps we sounded that way.<br><br>I will repeat any deal done with NVFC, will be a sound business deal for the benefit of WAFC, no matter what personal feelings come into, the Board have all the facts. There are many more which are not public knowledge, hope this helps and apologies if you feel we don’t listen or read - we do.

i hate vics as much as the next witton fan but i dont agree with the people wanting to ruin them, i dont think any of us seriously want them, or any football club to go under<br><br>besides we wouldnt have half as much fun and laughter if they werent around!<br><br>for what its worth i say take the money from them now and look after ourselves

I wouldn’t want to see Vics finished. Local derbies are always the best matches. What I would like to see is Witton playing (at the very least) in the Conference North. So I say keep taking the money and let them use the pitch.