Kendal Town v Witton Albion

I see Kendal lost 5-2 tonight.Let’s play like we know we can on Saturday and notch a good confidence boosting win to start a good cup run.<br>We were poor at Leek and the ref didn’t help one bit,but we have to move on and not turn against our players.<br>The Leek report posted by Pritch bore little resemblance to the match I saw.<br>And it was a trip on Mike without any doubt.<br>Well done to Mark Peers.

Going to the Kendal game. My first away game of the season.<br><br>Back to winning ways!

Won 3-2<br><br>Moseley, Jones and Peers<br><br>They had someone sent off too<br><br>Know no more- didn’t go.

Team:<br><br>Kennedy<br>King, Spearitt, Pinch, Latham<br>Peers, Lally, Lee, McGuire<br>Moseley, Jones<br><br>Sub Connors for Lally<br><br>After going behind twice we came back firstly on 5 mins when Peers seized on a poor backpass to round the keeper and slot home.<br>The 2nd equaliser came on 25mins when Jones volleyed home superbly from about 8 yards from a corner.<br><br>First half pretty even as Kendal looked good going forward as did we at times. Kennedy did make a couple of useful saves.<br><br>Second half, different story, one team in it. Jones was excellent throughout and Lee and Peers worked the wings well as did Mcguire in the middle. Could have had a hatfull but for, poor finishing and excellent blocks.<br>they had a man s off late on for picking on ste connors.<br><br>All in all, much improved on Tuesday (could it have been much worse) and through to the next round with a bit of prize money to boot. Good day in the office.<br>Well done lads.

Schoolboy defending by both teams in the first 30 minutes. Thought at one stage my golden goal ticket of 73 wasnt minutes but goals scored. Albion seemed to get their act together affter half time and may have scored one or two more if the chances were converted.<br>Most importantly a bit of money in the coffers. lets hope for a kind draw on Monday.<br><br> [smiley=cheezy.gif] <br>

Great result - although @ 3.45pm I wasn’t that confident!!<br><br>Thought our professionalism shone through in the second half - my MOM Liam McGuire - thought he worked very hard (and wound their No.5 up v well - leading to him being sent off in the 89th minute).<br><br>Draw made @ lunchtime on Monday. <br><br>Watch out for the Gateshead v Warrington result tomorrow to see if our game is on on Tuesday.<br><br>Done a lot of jobs @ Witton in my fun-packed life - ended up as chief steward today @ Kendal ensuring the referee didn’t get attacked. Oh joy!!!<br><br>Hope you all support Andy Lomas’ racenight on Thursday. Back No.2 in the third race.<br><br>GE<br>

Now GE I hope that tip hasnt come from an illegal<br>source.<br><br>Horse number two in race three is called Piston’Broke <br>hmm sounds familiar.l