Last Saturday's Predictions

Afternoon all, Results from Saturday as follows,
2. Dave Nield, :woohoo:
3. Rebecca Collins,Andrea H, Neil Picko,
4. Reg, P Robinson, Graeme McKenna, Bob Nancollis, Baggie, Pauline Spruce, John Spruce, Wiffy :kiss: Allison Powell, Lewis Stanley, Charlie Anderson, Eric, Trevore, Lee(Sheffield), R Sykes,
5. Chris Sage, Brad, Jeff Pimples, Graham C, Paul Broadhurst, Bulmer, A Spruce, Greg, Drew Haspell, Chris Evans, Col Jump, Mike Collins,
6. Dale Bland, Geoff Palin, Daz, Mark Holland, Judith, Me!, JE, Baz, Flip Flop Kenny Carter :kiss: Peter, Amy Powell, John Salmon, Len Holman, D’Emma, Bryan Cross, Gavin Coyle, Kyle Coyle,
7. Deano Taylor, Dave Evans, Neil Wilson, Terry Holland, Pauline Chesters, Knop, Bryan Huxted, Bill Wright, Colin Pickering,
8. Tracey Collins, Si and Ryan Gregory, Matt Cat Tractor Winker :wink: Chairman Junior, Yox,Frank, Sam,
And the winner for the last time this season with 9 out of 11 correct is Doc, well done VJay £65 all yours, a very big thank you to everyone who’s taken part this season in helping to raise almost two thousand pounds for our club, it’s not been the easiest of seasons for fund raising but the generosity of my fellow wittoners never fails to amaze me, thanks again everyone, see you with your paint brushes during close season ! B)

Yes,we have plenty of paint thanks to Bryan Huxted . Lot of painting to do so hope to see some of you over closed season. Having a break of 2 weeks before I pick up the brush.
UTA