League table

Since our return to the unibond league(after relegation from the conference) one thing has always bothered me. Why do we have such an unequal amount games played ie witton have 2 games in hand over Workington while spennymoor have 4 games over us. Is it down to poor running of the league or any other reason.

Straight forward answer:<br><br>Cup matches + Replays<br><br>Postponements due to the weather

I’d have thought you would have sussed that out after festering in the Unibond league for over 10 years. You talk about the Conference as if it were yesterday when you were relegated. REMEMBER - 3 SEASONS OUT OF 26 YOU MANAGED and that was only because you sold your ground and wasted the money on the Colne side to get you in a league that was clearly beyond you. Bad news is that during the last 10 years the league has become 3 times as strong. Unibond forever and ever and ever as far as you lot are concerned.

Whatever!! the future is red and white ::slight_smile:

Greenun! You and your team have showed how much the conference has improved in the last few years. Vics perfomances have been inept to say the least. Well done in the fa trophy on saturday fool. At least you will have more local derbies next seaon in the conf north you may even fill one side of your white elephant of stadium, supposing you are actually playing their next season

[quote]Greenun! You and your team have showed how much the conference has improved in the last few years. Vics perfomances have been inept to say the least. Well done in the fa trophy on saturday fool. At least you will have more local derbies next seaon in the conf north you may even fill one side of your white elephant of stadium, supposing you are actually playing their next season[/quote]<br><br><br> You ignorantly forget we have been playing away from home every week for the last 3 seasons with 40% of our support not attending reguarly and 25% not attending at all. Yes some performances have been inept especially last season but we are improving fast under Stevie B and without the 10 point deduction we would be as good as safe by now and probably still in the FAT but priority is the key little boy and the CONFERENCE is what we and the whole of Mid- Cheshire want next season.<br> Over the last dozen games we would be in the play off places - inept!! don’t think so you clown, NVFC are progressing very quickly and so is the VS, which will soon be the finest non- league stadium within 100 miles of Northwich. You better adapt very quickly to the fact that NVFC are about to become a full-time outfit chasing promotion to the football league while you lot squabble with Barnton,Winsford and Middlewich for the local amateur pride.<br> Conference Premier is here to stay at NVFC, a nice little suprise awaits you and all the other doubters who wrote us off months ago!!! NVFC 4EVER

YAWN :o

Squabble for local pride. Your squabbling with us & Alty at the moment so you are obviously worried.

Perhaps Greenun would like to comment on the VS, as I have it from a very reliable source from within that again it won’t be finnished on time. May I also add that being local to both grounds i will only be visiting WP as attitudes such as yours get on my nerves, whats wrong with the "mighty" vics forum, if they are indeed so great what the FK is such a loyal Vs fan doing on here [smiley=ranting.gif]

My very very reliable source has assured me the ground WILL be ready for the Woking game. Off you pop sonny and we’ll see you in a few weeks.