Leek vs. Witton

In view of the regular wet weather, in what condition is Leek’s pitch?<br> Is there any danger of our first postponement?<br>We had several goes in the past to get a game there.<br>I’m sure Alex, Frostie and Benny are particularly looking forward to going there.<br>I hope we can do ourselves justice at a low position team instead of playing at their level.

Haven’t Leek recently changed their manager?? Would be just our luck to meet a team who are about to hit form! Hopefully we’ll stuff them though.<br><br>I’m hoping for 4 - 1 to the Albs. Connors, Whalley, and 2 for MM.

Leek CSOB who share the ground, shouldve been at home on Saturday but their match was postponed.

Details for the away trip to Leek are as follows:<br><br>Directions: From Macclesfield, follow (A523) Leek/Buxton signs. Follow these to Leek, the ground is on the right as you come into Leek.<br><br>Parking: The car park is next to the ground. The turnstiles are at the far end of the car park, next to the club shop.<br><br>Admission Prices: Adults - ?7, OAP’s/Children - ?4, Under 10’s - ?1(if accompanied by an adult).<br><br>Matchday Programme: Price unavailable at the time of writing.<br><br>Disabled Facilities: Entrance to the ground for wheelchair users has ramped access and is located in the corner of the car park. The social club is accessible.

I seem to remember that Leek had a series of bad results last season before we visited them, and then after our 2-2 draw they had a run of good results.<br>Lets hope that it doesn’t happen like that tonight.