Lions

Okay, we were lucky to win in the end, but what a game! I felt the referee was a bit biased towards the Aussies but in the end we got the win. Now all we want is the England Junior team to beat Wales in the final tomorrow and for the cricket team to beat India, result? A perfect weekend!!! WHS.

Great win for the U20’s Rugby team to win the World Title but Oxenford the Australian umpire can only be called a CHEAT after giving Bell out when he obviously was not out and it cost England the title. There can be no excuses .sick for the man and he should be banned from umpiring even at junior level!!
WHS. .sick .veryangry

George North has renewed my faith in the youth of this country.
WHS.

Sadly the best team won today but why not put Farrell on for the last kick, he could have reached. Sydney is going to be massive next Saturday but I now fancy the Aussies.
WHS.

Another fantastic game of rugby today and the series being level after the two games is about right. So its a massive game next saturday. I agree WHS the balance seems to have swung in the Aussies favour and I think they will sneak it .sick

Its a good point re Farrell aswell but they must have had confidence in Halfpenny reaching. I know these lads are as hard as nails but if we had brought Farrell on it would have been a hell of alot of pressure on the young lad with such an important kick in the last play of the game in what would have been (if I am not wrong) his Lions test debut in front of millions watching worldwide. Amazing how both games could have been snacthed with the last kick of the game, our lad buckled today as did theirs (twice) in the first game :ohmy:

Halfpenny didn’t get the distance on an earlier kick when he hit the bar and that was nearer. Farrell is his father’s son, he would have kicked it!!
WHS.

What a shame Jonny Wilkinson wasn’t there! Ifs and buts but I still think 1-1 is fair and the final game next weekend should be a cracker, can’t wait.

Well what an absolute pleasure to see the Aussies get a right stuffing from our lads! :laugh: Didn’t see that one coming and glad we were both wrong with our predictions last week WHS!!!

You said it!! I thought Gatland was right to drop O’Driscoll but I was worried about Hibbard, his throwing at the line out has been abysmal, but he was brilliant and with a dislocated finger!! I love watching the Aussies lose, roll on the Ashes!!
WHS.

Yes if we can win the ashes aswell that’s us pretty much taken over their countrys two biggest sports which they claim to be the worlds best at! mooney

And Murray wins Wimbledon, what a summer so far!! All we need now is for Witton to win at Barnton.
WHS.