Manchester Dominates !

United - CHAMP19NS again !

City - FA Cup Winners !

Manchester who???

well they didnt dominate barca did they ha ha men v boys :laugh:

I can say only this; I have been watching Football for nigh on 60 years and I have never seen the game played better and that includes Real Madrid of 1960, Spurs of 1961, Brazil of 1970, Holland of the 1970’s, Liverpool of the 1980’s or even the Busby Babes. If football was played like this I would prefer it to Rugby Union and that really is saying something.
WHS.

Well beaten by probably the best team of all time ! No disgrace in that CJ ! Utd have still had a great season, you have’nt forgotten that we have knocked you lot off your perch !

Eli, as my mate says - went fishing and caught a wopper !!! 3-1 hey same score as we beat you last game out.

I heard a whisper that our scout Terry Murphy has been tracking Messi for sometime and the Chairman is about to table a bid? He will make a good addition to the squad! SBL

Should this have not been posted in the other teams section on this forum??:whistle:

Not really club_shop, Manchester United are an institution not a football team, that is why so many “nutters” support them.
WHS.