MATCH AT HYDE ON

Had the call from Hyde’s secretary. Match definitely on. Not as much snow fell over that way and the pitch is clear. There are a few frozen areas (molded boots time) but with the forecast of it getting milder then maybe these will also disappear.<br><br>See you all at Ewen Fields then - 3 o’clock kick-off

All 12 of you!! Pigeon race on the radio so giving it a miss!

[quote]All 12 of you!! Pigeon race on the radio so giving it a miss![/quote]<br><br><br><br>Block this moron.

<br>Ladies and gents for JGG i give you WAYNE DUNCAN

Well Duncan is a big enough idiot to be JGG. We took more to Hyde then Vics take away anyway. If there was 600 there today we must have taken 200.

Evenin’ All,<br><br>Just popped onto your website to see how you guys got on today.<br><br>No result up yet, but hey ho.<br><br>Anyway, its nice to see I am at the forefront of your minds when you are deciding that I am "JGG" For your information I am not, I have better things to be doing than posting one-eyed Vics propaganda on your message board.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>(THE REAL) Wayne Duncan.<br><br>

So your a liar then. You and Victorian said you never would come on here.

"you’re"<br><br>and no I am not a liar, I have never said I dont come on here.

The result was on the homepage at around 6.45 when I got back from the game.<br>By this time there were already 3 posts under the match reports section…<br>Are you blind Wayne?<br>We do update our site when we loose as well as win!

Hi Neil,<br><br>Sorry, I just looked at the headline as seen as the latest headline was "Game is ON" or something, I presumed there was no further update.<br><br>

Wayne I think u’ll find it is the other way around. No-one posts when we win but if we lose and play badly then we get loads of posts from everyone moaning.

[quote] Well Duncan is a big enough idiot to be JGG. We took more to Hyde then Vics take away anyway. If there was 600 there today we must have taken 200.[/quote]<br><br><br>Really!! Last boxing day we took 350 to Sherwsbury when we were bottom of the league, this boxing day 400 were expected to travel to Leigh. If you took 200 to Hyde then your fans are very loyal as you only get 250 at home!! - on this basis you must be the best supported team away from home in England – unless Man u can take over 52,000 to their away games or perhaps Liverpool taking 40,000 to their away games!! DREAMERS!