Match Ball Sponsors

As we approach the end of the season it is great to be able to confirm that all Match Sponsors are now confirmed between now and the end of the season. Thanks to all the individuals and companies that have sponsored games at Wincham Park.

We do have a Match Ball Sponsorship opportunites for the majority of the remaining games;

Gateshead (Sat 16th Feb); AVAILABLE
Whitby (Sat 23rd Feb); AVAILABLE
Leek Town (Sat 8th Mar); AVAILABLE (NB This is a rearranged fixture)
Frickley (Tues 18th Mar); AVAILABLE (NB This is a rearranged fixture)
Fleetwood Town (Mon 24th Mar) Sponsored by Kit Aid
Lincoln Utd (Sat 29th Mar); Sponsored by Jim Powell of JP Ceramics
Guiseley (Sat 12th Apr); AVAILABLE
Worksop Town (Sat 26th Apr); AVAILABLE

Match Ball Sponsors receive Recognition in the Matchday Programme, PA Announcements, 2 Tickets to the Game, Food and Refreshments in the Boardroom and a Signed Matchball.

The cost of Match Ball Sponsorship for games between now and the end of this season is £100 per game.

If you would like to book sponsorship for one of the available games or would like to build another sponsorship package of benefits to suit your requirements please contact me through this forum or contact Wayne Peach directly on 07931 816236.

The end to the season promises to be an exciting period at Wincham Park and sponsorship is a key part of supporting the club, this is an ideal opportunity if you have a birthday or family event perhaps or would like to promote your organisation.

??? The match-ball sponsorship for the Fleetwood game should already be booked on behalf of ‘Kit Aid’, hasn’t it?

Apologies Peter for not having this noted. Wayne was unable to attend Monday’s meeting and therefore were not able to cross check against his list we will make sure that the Fleetwood Matchball is down as Kit Aid (I will even amend the above post). Thanks for the posting.

:wink: Thanks. I’ve already promised to send ‘Kit Aid’ the match-ball after the game, so I would have some explaining to do if this didn’t happen!

Rest assured this will happen. :wink: