Matchday Programme

During the forthcoming season, I’m going to be involved in the production of the matchday programme.<br><br>I will be providing information on away fixtures such as directions to grounds, parking facilities, disabled facilities and admission prices.<br><br>I have agreed to research the relevant information and provide Mark Harris with the details for entry in the matchday programme prior to the away fixtures.<br><br>Being disabled myself, this information is of great benefit and will hopefully allow me to travel to more away fixtures.

Good to have you on board Derek and look forward to reading your regular contributions.<br><br>It has for years been very disappointing that more people haven’t got involved with articles. We hear moan upon moan about communication at the club yet not many Witton people have come forward. Hence, for instance, the main reason the Youth, Junior Teams & Girls teams have very rarely figured in the Albion Review!!

Thanks Chad, I’m really looking forward to doing it and contributing in any way I can.<br><br>It has become increasingly more difficult for me over the years to travel with the club, as I can no longer manage to get myself on coaches.<br><br>I’d like to be able to watch more away games as I used to and if the facilities are there for me then it is only right that I make use of them.<br><br>

As there are no more pre season friendlies at The Britannia Carpets Stadium, the details for our opening fixture at North Ferriby on Saturday, 19th August, will appear here on the website as soon as I have all the necessary information.