Matlock v Witton

If the wet stuff continues to fall today/overnight Matlock plan to inspect at 10.30am tomorrow.<br><br>I will put the on/off situation on the answerphone (and here) tomorrow morning.<br><br>GE<br>

Game is ON.<br><br>GE<br>

any reports on the reserves game at home yet !!!

<br>Matlock 0-4 Witton Fulltime

Great result was going to the game today but had to work! who scored

Extremely well done fellas<br><br>Now Up To 5th - Best Goal Difference In The League & still 2 Games In Hand on all but Burscough (& What a great result for them today!).<br><br>What a huge pity then that Tuesday’s fixture has been postponed. Roll on Saturday and let’s get our home form looking like the brilliant away record (5 wins, 3 draws and NO losses.<br><br>Afraid both the Reserves (1-2) & The Youth (2-6) bowed out of their respective league cup competitions.

From UniBond Site The Albion goal scorers were<br><br>Jones G 23<br>Jones G 42<br>Moseley 64<br>Gaghan 66<br><br>Also attendance of 315 was Matlock’s highest of the season<br>

Tremendous, fantastic given we’ve lost 2 players as such this week - 3 if you include Mark jones with appendicitis what a result.<br><br>Excellent following there too - up to 7th - tasty game next week with Frickley now. [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

What was the team and subs then… ;D WOO HOO

Kennedy, King, Ness, Pritch, spearitt, Peers, Gaghan, McGuire, Connors, Moseley, G. Jones.<br><br>Subs:<br>Parkinson, Hurst, Bailey all used.<br>Mom erm maybe Pritch, all midfield were excellent too, but thats being harsh on those I havent mentioned!

MOM - All of them.<br><br>GE<br>

Great result guys, couldn’t believe it when it came up on the vidiprinter. I was otherwise engaged so couldn’t be there.<br><br>When the result appeared on the screen a certain guy in Leighton hospital remarked "they didn’t need me then."

Excellent performance every player played their part,<br>One of the best team displays from an Albion side I have seen for a number of years. The style of play was varied and having two wide men gave us so much more options.<br>Well done to the team and the management. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

A great result!<br>What is it with us going to Matlock and scoring 4 goals? We did it last year as well.<br>Looking forward to Saturday, see you there!!

Cheers Neil…has jones had them out…and Did,nt Pinch have the same problem…were has he gone?..he played 4 the reserves the other night, but not in the team.?

Sounds like I missed another corker.<br><br>Maybe I should just stay away - we seem to do better when I’m not there!<br><br>Well done guys - play off spot already!

:slight_smile: A superb performance and result for the Albion, the whole team played really well on a bobbly pitch at Causeway Lane and it could easily have ended up seven-nil as Matlock were unbelievably poor value. (Jones hit the foot of the post just before half-time, and there were two goalbound second-half efforts cleared off the line with the home 'keeper beaten).<br><br>P.S. Whilst writing, and although it pains me to say this, well done the Vics on their result at Morecambe and with a second round tie against the winners of the Southport v Woking replay they’ve got a good chance of making it through to a big pay day in round three.<br><br>P.P.S. Do they still owe us any money?