mid cheshire cup final

will the latest score service be running for the match against the squatters as i wont be able to make the match myself

Unsure as yet; it’s administered by Leek Town.<br><br>Have posted on their forum and await a reply.<br><br>http://www.alltheresults.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=9325#9325

thanx deb, We have a squatter in work and i would love to tell him that it is 5:nil to the mighty reds.

[quote]thanx deb, We have a squatter in work and i would love to tell him that it is 5:nil to the mighty reds.[/quote]<br><br>And then you’d wake up in the real world! ;D<br>

debbie any joy with mr spittles. Oh vicster shut your mouth you squatting scum bag!

It’s not looking good I’m afraid - Mr Spittles has been ill and so hasn’t got as far as hoped.<br><br>

wasn’t 5-0 but I am happy with 4-2 on penalties!!!

Let me tell me about my day then. I got text messages to say that we were winning, great! ;D On my way to find work liverpool were winning, great! ;D Got inside work and told the boss iam doing f all until i not what the score was he replied "more than usual then" cheeky :o! Standing inside a wagon when got a text saying "WE WON" (thanx deb) probably the only person in tesco middlewich with a smile on my face, great! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] went looking for a northwich fan, quality! [smiley=banane.gif] Finished work lost money playing pool, not good! ??? Got to my car it wouldnt start and i had to get the green flag out to start it up didnt get home until 8.00, Knackered [smiley=ranting.gif] [smiley=ranting.gif] but at least we beat the squatters! [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

:frowning: Apparently he’s been stuck in bed with his leg in plaster!<br><br>[quote]It’s not looking good I’m afraid - Mr Spittles has been ill and so hasn’t got as far as hoped.
[/quote]<br>