Mike T and my boredom

Is there a pic of you ever downing that pint in your pic? Or do you have the strongest right arm in the world and are still waiting for the right moment to drink it?

Jes you are bored Brian.

Not as bored as I was most the game yesterday,<br><br>PS Neil/Debbie wot the hell is my password !

senile demture. ;D ;D [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif]

Drink it? At the price of the stuff over here you must be joking Pritch!! [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=icon_cust_beer.gif]

Yeah Mike but you must be coining it in over there mate! You must be missing the cold wet days of home by now!!!

Andy, there is no longer a facility on the admin section for me to access members passwords (there used to be) so unless Mike T has any idea of how to find your password, I think you’ll have to re-register. I can delete your current login though so you can use the same name but we’ll see if Mike T can find the password first.

Talking of being bored at the game I took it upon myself to count our following.<br><br>I reached 47, pretty good I thought, however I beg the question…where the hell were the other 126? [smiley=dunno.gif]

Doesn’t beat my game of "I Spy…". Now that IS bored…