More Crewe talent?

Just taken from the Guardian website:<br><br>CREWE starlet Shaun Miller has joined Witton on loan.<br><br>The teenage forward has joined fellow Alex loanees Rob Lloyd and Adam Warlow at the Wincham club.<br><br>And he’s set to feature in the FA Trophy on Saturday.<br><br>With Mike Moseley struggling with an infected toe and Carl Frost still not fully fit, manager Jim Vince has moved to freshen up his frontline.<br><br>Miller, 19, turned professional with the Alex in the summer after the end of his scholarship contract.<br><br>But with no reserve team friendlies scheduled until February, the youngster has signed for Witton to bolster their promotion bid.<br><br>

MAGIC!!!<br>WHS

To add to this, from Crewe’s website;<br><br><br>Forward Shaun Miller is to become the Alex’s third youngster to head to Witton Albion on loan.<br><br>The 19-year-old Alsager based Academy graduate will link up with team-mates Robert Lloyd and Adam Warlow at the UniBond League Premier Division outfit this week as he seeks more first team experience.<br><br>Miller, who turned professional with the Alex in the summer after the end of his scholarship contract, made his first team breakthrough with the Railwaymen this season when he enjoyed a substitutes role in the 4-0 FA Cup defeat at Bradford City in November.<br><br>That baptism of fire has followed numerous outings with the Alex’s reserve side, but with no reserve team friendlies scheduled until February, it has been decided to send the youngster for a month to Wincham Park as Witton look to bolster their promotion bid.<br><br>Warlow has enjoyed great succes with Witton so far this season, scoring 14 goals for Jim Vince’s team, whilst Lloyd is in his second successful loan spell with the Northwich based club. Current first team star Nicky Maynard also had a stint at Witton last season, whilst the club retain strong Crewe links with former Alex men Alex Brown, Carl Frost and Alastair Brown all on the non-league outfits books.<br><br>Miller is set to make his Witton debut in the FA Trophy on Saturday as they travel to Woodley Sports for a first round proper tie. The game is likely to see him face up to his current Crewe team-mate Cavell Coo, currently on loan with the Stockport based club.<br>

Officially signed tonight.<br><br>GE<br>

one of my crewe fan mates told me of this a couple of months ago that miller was set to come on loan and that he is ace!

Crewe have not sent us any duds so far and it does not sound like this lad is a dud either.<br>WHS.

Lets hope he has a blinder tomorrow.<br><br>I mean if Crewe claimed his baptism of fire was as a substitute in a 4-0 defeat to Bradford, then surely playing for the Albion against Woodley Sports will be a walk in the park (albeit a park with artificial turf!).

I thought Crewe Alex were a feeder for Liverpool FC :wink: