More news....

Suddenly we’re full of news - you’ll hear this first (b4 the other lot) on this site:<br><br>Tuesday 2 August - Witton Albion v Northwich Victoria @ Wincham Park in the Mid Cheshire Senior Cup Final, ko 7.45pm.<br>[Not sure which NVFC company we’ll be playing!!]<br><br>(For any Vics fans who may be reading we’ll tell you that your scheduled friendly v Hednesford on 1.08.05 is off - communication and all that).<br><br>Saturday 13 August - TNS v Witton Albion (Friendly)<br><br>More news soon…<br><br>G E<br>

[quote]Suddenly we’re full of news - you’ll hear this first (b4 the other lot) on this site:

Tuesday 2 August - Witton Albion v Northwich Victoria @ Wincham Park in the Mid Cheshire Senior Cup Final, ko 7.45pm.
[Not sure which NVFC company we’ll be playing!!]

(For any Vics fans who may be reading we’ll tell you that your scheduled friendly v Hednesford on 1.08.05 is off - communication and all that).

Saturday 13 August - TNS v Witton Albion (Friendly)

More news soon…

G E
[/quote]<br><br>Point 1<br>It doesn’t matter which club we send, your stuffed either way! [smiley=cheezy.gif]<br><br>Point 2<br>Hednesford game off! No sh1t Sherlock [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br><br>Regards<br>Vicster<br><br>Support of the mid-cheshire senior cup winners 2003-2004 season (oh, but you already knew that!..oops!!! [smiley=banane.gif])<br>

Vicster on tour, does mummy give you permission to go on tour, sod of and get on with your revision junior.<br><br>ps will you get one more relegation in before you go bust totally ?

x x ;)<br><br>CJ shove it up yer moon!!! :o

SO Vicster on tour. You must be delighted that Mr Connett is increasing the ticket prices for his own leaving present before he sells your ground for houses or something & leaves the club riddled with debt.

Akie, i wouldn’t mention selling land for building too loudly on here [smiley=nono.gif]…people get ideas!!<br><br>Think you’ll find that this season clubs have only 60% of their gate income to spend on players wages.<br>Hence the need for increase.<br>Better players cost money (not that you’d know at Wi**on!)<br><br>And being as we’ve been the cheapest in the conference every year, an increase was due.<br><br>See you on the Vics board soon, we DO really enjoy shooting your pathetic childish arguments down in flames. [smiley=banane.gif]

Not that you’d know that at vics either. Years of relegation dog fights hardly shows you have better players does it & the fact you needed a dodgy decision from the linesman to stop Witton beating you again!

We had 10 points taken away if u aint noticed and with them we wud have finished 19 points away from relegation, a real battle nd the team that played your excuse for a team at the start of the season was 11 different 2 wot it was wen we finished the season. So please get it right b4 u blab cos u sound worse than your team, but thets not hard is it.

Yeah but if you can’t look after yourselves off the pitch then you lose 10 points. It’s called the rules! Yet you still got relegated. Only Vics could manage that.

[quote] Yeah but if you can’t look after yourselves off the pitch then you lose 10 points. It’s called the rules! Yet you still got relegated. Only Vics could manage that.[/quote]<br><br><br>Yep for the first time in over 60 years. You lot managed it twice in 5 years and are now consolidated at the pathetic level you’ve played in for 7years. Next season will be a struggle for you, the season after- fighting another relegation - you heard it here first, wafc have serious problems and next season the sh** will hit the fan.

[quote]
Yep for the first time in over 60 years. You lot managed it twice in 5 years and are now consolidated at the pathetic level you’ve played in for 7years. Next season will be a struggle for you, the season after- fighting another relegation - you heard it here first, wafc have serious problems and next season the sh** will hit the fan.[/quote]<br>Back, refreshed after your "little local difficulty" are you, my man of many aliases? We’re so indebted to you for hearing everything first from your esteemed lips. I’m disappointed you didn’t give us a projected crowd figure for the upcoming season. Why, you must be looking forward to an eight, possibly nine hundred average. What a glorious season it’s going to be.<br><br>Or you could stay local and watch Middlewich. It’s cheaper.<br>

You’ve lost me there, Barnton my local side. Just come back from hols and see my info is correct - see Sportsmans dinner thread. THE SITUATIION IS SERIOUS, wafc are in dire straits!

[quote]You’ve lost me there, Barnton my local side. Just come back from hols and see my info is correct - see Sportsmans dinner thread. ?THE SITUATIION IS SERIOUS, wafc are in dire straits![/quote]<br>Yes, whatever, Mr I. You and I have some unfinished business from many years back…