Mossley AFC v. Witton Albion

Poor performance and poor result, strikers were terrible again midfield ok defence not great.

Lost to a decent free kick, we failed to play on a poor pitch and strong wind. Why we started putting it up in the air we can play good football on the deck!

Still need a good Centre back, and at least one striker, we had 5 strikers on at the end and non looked like scoring in the game.

It would be good to get an update on the current injuries to Brazel, Bembo-Leta and Lawrie plus Koral from yesterday. We could do with all 4 back pdq. UTA

Obviously I wasn’t there but I wasn’t sure if Koral’s withdrawal was due to injury or something else.

I do know that he is supposed to be running in the Manchester Half-Marathon today raising money for the Christie Hospital Charity.

Koral went off with a slight groin strain.

To be honest neither team played particularly well and possibly a draw would have been a fair result. The referee must like doing paperwork as many of the bookings were for fairly innocuous challenges and the challange for the free kick we conceded was fairly innocuous too.