Mossley vs Witton Albion

Witton team<br><br>Worsnop, Hockenhull, Brownhill, Pritchard, Spearritt, Peers, Bowler, Connors, Warlow, Sanasay, Whalley.<br><br>Subs: Moseley, Alex Brown, Frost.

Latest Score: MOSSLEY 0 WITTON ALBION 1.<br><br>Mark Peers direct from a free kick after Shaun Whalley was brought down.

Witton substitution: Adam Warlow replaced by Mike Moseley due to injury.

Half Time Score: MOSSLEY 0 WITTON ALBION 1.

Witton have had two goals disallowed for offside from Mike Moseley and Kevin Sanasay, both very debatable decisions.

Witton Substitution: Darren Hockenhull replaced by Alex Brown.

Latest Score: MOSSLEY 1 WITTON ALBION 1.

Latest Score: MOSSLEY 1 WITTON ALBION 2.<br><br>Shaun Whalley chipped the keeper from the left hand side of the area.

Yesssssssss [smiley=banane.gif]

Witton Substitution: Kevin Sanasay replaced by Carl Frost.

COME ON WITTON 8)

Mossley down to 10 men.

Looks like the wonderer has returned, hope you brought me a shamu t shirt back Mike!!!

Full Time Score: MOSSLEY 1 WITTON ALBION 2.

Good win lads very important 3 points after 2 draws, all eyes now on Saturday and fingers crossed for a good win and hopefully a decent crowd

Well done lads [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

By my reckoning, the win tonight puts us fifth in the league on goal difference.

According to the unibond website, Albion’s first goal was from Adam Warlow.

Definately mark peers - only him n Whaley round the ball n we know who strikes them!<br><br>A good win on probably our heaviest pitch to date.<br>On reflection despite them having a bit of the ball in the 2d half we had many more chances.<br>2 debateable offsides, a clear cut penalty when Sanasays legs were grabbed when on the floor<br>hit the post<br>had that one off the line<br>couple of decent saves by their keeper<br>I could say another day your lucks in a couple of them fly in and you home and dry by half time.<br><br>Difference in last 3 games imo we haven’t looked fantastic last week but we have picked up points, and to still be 5th shows we’re not really off the pace that much at all.<br><br>Nice break on Saturday though isnt it!

Important win for us to keep in touch whilst we have the cup game saturday.<br><br>Well done to all concerned!