New Adidas Home Shirts

Can i reserve an XXL and a XS shirt please

Further to this post we are able this year to order other items within the adidas range (from a colour brochure I have which will be on display in the shop)

This includes, Polos, tracksuits, training gear, goal keeper shirts, short, socks etc.

So if you want a full witton kit for someone for xmas we’ll be able to sort you out this time! I’ve also noted the adidas range goes as low as xxxs for those younger witton fans!

The brochure will be with me at the friendlies and available in the shop on home matchdays. For any orders a deposit will be required.

Any questions let me know.

I’ll probably end up with 1 of everything Neil, do you do finance or store cards?!

… no we don’t, nor do we do Green Shield Stamps (not that you are old enough to remember them - although I am sure a few who post here are)!!!

Green Shield Stamps were a sales promotion or incentive loyalty scheme using trading stamps, designed and deployed in the United Kingdom and Ireland to encourage or reward shopping, by being able to buy “free” gifts

Sounds like a good idea!

Can we call them Red Shield Stamps?

What’s the latest on the delivery of the shirts?

The club photocall is Thursday so the teams are expected tomorrow. I presume the shop will be included within that.
We were promised for the City game originally though, new scarves and pin badges should be here for the Frickley game.

just to make sure have i got one ordered ?

No worries Ched - still in the cup then eh!

Witton robbo - a Large is on reserve for you.