New Adidas Home Shirts

The club shop can now take pre-orders for the new Adidas replica home shirts. The prices are as follows

Adult £30- An adults size is from Small to XXL
Child £25- A child shirt counts as a shirt below the size of small.

We are going to stock XS to XXL. If you wish to pre-order a replica shirt, post on this thread. If you have posted on a different thread pre-ordering a shirt please repeat it on this one.

The shirts should be available for the home friendly against Manchester city on the 12th of August.

There will also be a new range of Adidas stock on sale including polo shirts and the new Away shirt. The yellow away shirt will also be priced at £30 but we do not have the range of smaller sizes that we do in home replica’s.

1 XL Home Shirt please Ste, in the brightest red and white that the fine people of Adidas are able to conjure up!

New home shirt in L for me please.

L home shirt please.

Can you get the home shirts in long sleave??

Can i put down for one home XL in long sleeve if poss, if unavailable short sleeve is fine. And another one size L, short sleeved

Scott - not sure on the long sleeves - as far as I know they are just short sleeved but will check the brochure - we certainly didn’t order any long sleved at this stage.

Just incase anyone is unaware Ste is taking on general shop responsibilities on matchdays this season.

L home for me please

1 home shirt size medium

cheers - ched

Large home top for me please

is there any pictures available and what colour is the away shirt this season.

XL home for me please

A large home shirt for me please.If too big will I be able to swap for a medium?

Doc you are more than welcome to try the size. I’ve been told that the adidas sizes are a little more generous than our previous suppliers!

http://www.wittonalbion.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=91&func=view&id=21824&catid=5&limit=15&limitstart=15

there are some details on the above link - page 2 of the thread. Short sleeved shrts have been order though to my knowledge.

All large Home Adidas shirts have now been reserved so if you request one after this post you will not be guaranteed one at the Manchester city match. We still have all other sizes left to be pre-ordered, if you pre-order a large size after this post you will be the first to get one when they return into stock.

If any become available i will let you know.

Ste/Neil

Will we be able to purchase shorts/socks?

Will the club shop have a stock of shirts or are we just dealing on pre orders?

Sorry Greenie you can not buy socks and shorts and answer to Greg’s question, the club has ordered a certain number of shirts with the amount of stock differing from size to size. If you pre-order a shirt you will be the first to get one when they go on sale against city.

:frowning: fine I’ll have to play in my underwear then!!!

Can i order another medium home shirt so thats 2 MEDIUM HOME SHIRTS in total.

cheers - ched