New Goalkeeper - Jon Kennedy

:slight_smile: I note on the home page the recent signing of Jon Kennedy from Accrington Stanley. Presumably he’s the guy that played in goal in the 2-0 home win v Bamber Bridge on Easter Monday last season and then during the same week at Leek Town before being recalled by Accrington. Should prove to be a decent signing, in my humble opinion.<br><br> <br>New Signing Jon Kennedy.<br><br>

yes he is

More than a decent signing ? I was really dissapointed when he was recalled of loan, Gibbo was a very good keeper, but in all honesty this guy looked much better , very assured, clean handling, good kicking etc, might even make our new superstar signing look good ? ?<br><br>A couple of more quality signing and we should be nearly there.

Just in case anyone was wondering where Andy Ralph had gone after being discharged from that lt, he has ended up at Bangor City in the Welsh Premier

Jon Kennedy seems like a pretty good signing. <br><br>As an aside, does anyone remember Tom Spearitt’s previous appearance for the Albion?