New signing

Witton Albion Football Club are pleased to announce the signing of 26 year old forward Elliot Rokka from Atherton Collieries.

He has previously featured for Tranmere Rovers, Macclesfield FC and Radcliffe FC.

Good news a goal scoring winger with pace fans will like that UTA

Welcome to Witton Elliot.

The squad is taking shape and it is looking good.

Any chance of an up to date list of our current squad, all signed up and registrations lodged I hope? Some decent signings which we don’t want the club being served up seven day notice of approach and then tempted away. There is some shady clubs out there hovering.

The current list I have available is as follows:

JOE DUCKWORTH.
PRINCE HAYWOOD.
LEE JACKSON.
MIKE KORAL.
JAMES LAWRIE.
OLLIE MARTIN.
ELLIOT ROKKA.
JACK TINNING.
KINGSLEY WILLIAMS.

Thanks Wheels, but that is only nine. Need two more and a bench. Hope there is trialists in the pipeline ready for Barnton tomorrow.:flushed:

There may only be 9 signed just now but about 20 at training last night, and I suspect Jon will take his time now filling the squad. Normally as pre season develops players become available as other clubs settle down their own squads. UTA

Witton Albion Football Club are pleased to announce the signing of 18 year old midfielder Cameron Fogerty who joins the club after spending last season at Hyde United.

The current list I have available is as follows:

JOE DUCKWORTH.
CAMERON FOGERTY.
PRINCE HAYWOOD.
LEE JACKSON.
MIKE KORAL.
JAMES LAWRIE.
OLLIE MARTIN.
ELLIOT ROKKA.
JACK TINNING.
KINGSLEY WILLIAMS.

Good lad he is, looks very promising indeed!