New Signings

According to the Unibond league website, Witton have signed two new players today.<br><br>Darren Hockenhull joins from Woodley Sports and Michael Oates from Stalybridge Celtic.

correct wheels, jimmy told us at the agm last night. possibley more to come. a exellent update from mike and jimmy.

Toneee, with me not being a shareholder i wasnt able to attend last night. As it turned out, illness prevented me from being there anyway.<br><br>Sounds promising from what people have been saying already and Jim comes across very well.

??? I see that whilst the website has been unavailable, that the Club has sold goalkeeper Jon Kennedy to Halifax Town for an undisclosed fee and that in his place Witton have taken former Bolton Wanderers and Wycombe Wanderers ?keeper Mark Westhead on loan from Hyde United.<br><br>Also, is it correct that we’ve signed ex-FC United of Manchester winger Craig Fleury?

Westhead is on loan yes and I think Fluery played for the Youth side on Saturday.<br>Check Chads report further down the msgboard.<br>