NEW SIGNINGS

Witton Albion Football Club have today added three new players to the Squad both on non contract forms.

Goalkeeper Aaron Dillon - Played in the Pre Season Friendly against Nantwich Town.

Left back George Grayson has joined the club from Salford City.

Midfielder Michael Powell has rejoined the club, following a spell at Stalybridge Celtic.

Welcome back Powelly :goal

I dont know much about the other 2 lads but Powelly is a very good signing at this level, hope He is fit quickly and able to pull us up this league. UTA

The goalkeeper Aaron Dillon, I recognise his name from a game perhaps a Friendly or Pre Season game.

Well remembered Derek.

Absolutely delighted at the news of Powelly’s return he will almost certainly add craft, guile and goals to our midfield. Good to see a left back drafted in but not sure why we have signed another goalkeeper unless Roberts is on his way out.

:goal

In my opinion Powelly is a great signing for us. He and Roberts in centre midfield should be a match for anyone at this level. Both players are proven at a higher level. The trick will be to keep them both on the pitch for 90 minutes.

Or a midfield three with Tom Schofield -as good as anything in this league ? UTA

Happy with Powell but why do we need another keeper? We need to strengthen the outfield surely? There’s no way we’re going to let Roberts go are we?