Next years Premier

A bit early I know to start thinking about next season but was bored so been having a look at the current tables, Currently Bridlington, Gateshead and Bishop Auckland are in the bottom three, Workington and Whitby in the top two, add to this that Staylybridge and Ashton are in the relegation battle in the Conference north and it all makes for a far more regionalised Unibond Premier next year, not that it will bother us of course after we go on a 15 game unbeaten run and win promotion [smiley=cheezy.gif]

Hadn’t got round to reply to this before now but I think its safe to say we will be in this league next season now.<br><br>Either way it looks a good bet we should loose some of the North East sides and gain some more local sides which would certainly make for a better league and cheaper I expect!<br>I quite like the look of the top 6 or so in Uni 1 at the moment - some new ventures there - where is Willenhall anyway!?

Just off J10 of the M6 on the way into Wolverhampton so a local derby of sorts if the traffic behaves.