No News

Is there no news at the club ? <br><br>players coming or going ?<br>rumours of a new director ?<br>rumours of a lost sponsor ?<br>rumours of a new sponsor scheme ?<br><br>What is happening ? ???

I thought I’d let news break from other avenues but, alas, I’ll be the one to give the news (as I know it!)<br><br>In no particular order:<br><br>Wayne Peach from The Beer Trading Company has joined the Board. He will be involved in the Social Club and is integral in the ‘Gold Donation Scheme’. I don’t know enough to give a full rundown of this but it will be announced in the local press this week.<br><br>Players - contracts have been signed by Peers, Connors, Moseley, Brownhill, Hockenhull.<br><br>Lost sponsor - both GMB Union & Len Cooke Financial Consultants have indicated that they will not be renewing. Thanks go to both parties for their support over recent seasons.<br><br>Pre-season:<br><br>Training starts on 28.06.06.<br>Mid Cheshire District FA Cup Semi Final at Northwich Victoria on 20.07.06.<br>The Final v Alsager is on 27.07.06.<br>Clitheroe (Away) 29.07.06.<br>Manchester City (Home) 01.08.06.<br><br>Others in pipeline.<br><br>Player of the Year do 26.05.06. Is everyone coming?<br><br>GE<br>

Who is the new director?<br><br>Is he a Witton supporter?<br>