Northwich Artisan Market

I was down town yesterday and it was absolutely rammed, the busiest I have seen Northwich town centre for ages. In fact every time the Artisan market is on town is really busy. Just a thought but would there be any benefit in having some sort of Witton stall down there, raising our profile to new people in the area that might be interested in being introduced to some local footy on a Saturday afternoon and perhaps selling a bit of merchandise in the process? It just crossed my mind as I was walking through yesterday, these markets really seem to have caught the interest of locals and people further afield. As I say just a thought and this may well have already been considered/looked in to - I have absolutely no idea of costs etc and if it would be worthwhile doing something.

Sounds like a great idea Paul, I was also down yesterday and agree it was very busy. Any one any idea of costs involved?

Sounds to me like a great idea.
WHS.

I’ve looked on the official website and it doesn’t say who is dealing with the commercial side of things this forthcoming season, does anyone know? Could someone on or close to the board pass this suggestion on? I would have thought its at least worth considering, we need to be promoting ouselves as much as possible with vics back in town now and 174 looking to come in too. Maybe also a chance to get rid of a few of Robbo’s hoodies!

Great idea Paul .

For info, 1874 are looking at having a market stall for promotion purposes only as we would have to pay extra for a traders licence.

Thanks Chubbs, but I guess yours will be on Winsford market ? Sorry couldn’t resist !