Oct 5th  Runcorn v Fleetwood at Witton

Due to unexpected work being performed at the Halton Stadium Witton Albion, at very short notice, have agreed to stage this F.A. Cup replay on Tuesday.<br><br>Admission prices have been set as ?7 Adults & ?3.50 Concessions. The Social Club will be open with hot food available to purchase.

Their fans seem to like the idea. Maybe talks over future groundsharing will arise? [smiley=dunno.gif]

I bet not many grounds have boasted 3 different home teams in one season!

Last nights attendance was 199. But the Runcorn fans are believe that moving to WP is the way forward. I can’t decide whether it would be a good move or not?<br><br>Not that its upto me of course! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Jac we mustn’t forge the Reserves and Under 18’s who have played there as well as Barnton! <br>A bit of credit to Sprucie I think.

I was thinking more along the lines of completely different clubs rather than different levels of the same club, do I have to give Sprucie credit? damn, [smiley=banane.gif]

Fair enough, does Barnton still count?<br><br>I didn’t mean you didn’t give credit, just that we are fortunate to be able to host so many matches.<br><br>Can we include the Qutar U20’s or have I strayed from the point? :o