Official Club Statement No.2

At this evening’s Emergency Board Meeting it was unanimously agreed to appoint Jim Vince as the Caretaker Manager of Witton Albion FC. <br>It is not intended to advertise the position.<br><br>Jim will choose his Assistant when he is ready to do so.<br><br>The team budget will remain the same and, as at every Board meeting, it will be continually managed by the Board.<br><br>GE<br><br>I trust this clarifies matters.

Thansk for the update<br><br>what is the budget same as before GF left or has it been cut.<br>I know it was mentioned at the last meeting that this was a possbility but it has happened early in the season and as others have said with the prize money from the cup or was that forfited due to last saturdays debacle?

The budget is the same. ie not changed since the start of the season.<br><br>GE<br>

Good stuff.<br><br>Puts an end to the budget cut rumours then.<br><br>All the best Jim - sure you can do it. <br><br>Good luck at Harrogate on Saturday, lads.

Yes, good luck Jim.all the best.<br>Great news!<br> ;D

Thanks Graham. The official statement will settle the uneasiness. :slight_smile:

[smiley=banane.gif] Best of Luck to the Albion on Saturday at Harrogate. There’s a very decent ?5,000 prize up for grabs from the FA if Witton can win their Third Qualifying Round tie in North Yorkshire (which should help the budget) and a chance for a money-spinning tie in the Fourth Qualifying Round against one of Non-League’s leading lights (or failing that, suppose we can always slum it against the Vics!) :wink:

Best of luck to Jim and the boys on Saturday.<br><br>

Cheers GE been away with work since that last post.<br><br>So as was discussed about possible cuts (in the future) other than an increase in gate money how else are we looking at getting extra revenue for the club.<br><br>Once again are there share options still available for the fans to buy.<br>sorry to direct all questions at you but you do come back with answers.<br><br><br>If we can keep the budget and the players we still have, I still believe we can have a good push at the league which then should then help bring people back to WP.

Yes, there are shares available. Please see Michael Miles for this - he’ll be at Radcliffe tonight.<br><br>GE<br>

not sure who mike Miles is GE.<br><br>Cant make tonoight due to work. will be there on saturday though.